Kicking Off 2021 Fast, Focused and On Fire!
INSTANT ACCESS 55-MINUTE WEBINAR
After a prolonged economic expansion, we find ourselves grappling with the challenges of today’s recessionary, COVID-19 world. No longer can we rely on referrals from traditional COIs to meet our annual sales goals.
Yesterday’s strategies simply won’t yield the results you need to be successful in these unprecedented times.
Bank sales culture expert Ray Adler will show how by analyzing your 2020 production, you’ll have a better handle on what adjustments you’ll need to make from a business development standpoint in order to meet and exceed your 2021 sales goals.
Creating Your 2021 Optimal Year of Business Blueprint
Discover an entirely fresh approach to creating a dynamic marketing plan and roadmap that will increase the likelihood of your commercial lending team meeting and exceeding their 2021 sales goals.
- The importance of reviewing your 2020 results prior to creating your 2021 marketing plan
- How to eliminate the marketing activities that waste time
- Where to focus your prospecting activities for optimal ROI
- The importance of adjusting your marketing activities quarter-by-quarter
- Why a “pipeline report” is a lousy sales management tool
- Strategies every sales manager needs to know to improve lender production