Taking a Fresh Approach to
Your Lender’s 2020 Marketing Plans
If your bank is like most bank’s over the next couple month’s your lenders will be developing their 2020 marketing plans. And as is nearly always the case, once approved, those marketing plans will be filed away in a drawer or electronically until next year. Clearly, the entire process provides very little value or impact to a lender’s annual production. No wonder nearly 60% of all lenders nationally don’t hit their annual sales goals. That’s about to change!
Creating Your 2020 Optimal Year of Business Blueprint
Discover an entirely fresh approach to creating a dynamic marketing plan and roadmap that will increase the likelihood of your commercial lending team meeting and exceeding their 2020 sales goals.
- The importance of reviewing your 2019 results prior to creating your 2020 marketing plan
- How to eliminate the marketing activities that waste time
- Where to focus your prospecting activities for optimal ROI
- The importance of adjusting your marketing activities quarter-by-quarter
- Why a “pipeline report” is a lousy sales management tool
- Strategies every sales manager needs to know to improve lender production
Bank Culture & Sales Expert, Consultant and Coach
Creator and Presenter of The Sales Honing Academy
CEO, BTI Growth Advisors, Inc.